Mr Nick de Roeck is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pinehill Hospital, Hitchin, Hertfordshire and specialises in hip and knee surgery.
Mr de Roeck can advise on and treat hip and knee problems ranging from sports injuries to worn or damaged joints needing replacement.
He has a specialist interest in hip replacement surgery and has a large primary and revision hip replacement practice. He undertakes hip arthroscopy for younger patients with femoraoacetabular impingement.
He undertakes arthroscopic knee surgery, anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, partial and total knee replacement
- MB ChB University of Manchester 1994
- FRCS (Eng) 1998
- Higher Training - Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
- FRCS (Tr & Orth) 2004
- Specialist hip and knee replacement fellowship, Auckland 2006
- British Hip Society
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of England
East and North Herts NHS Trust Clinical Director of Orthopaedic Department
Alternate Monday AM & Tuesday PM & Evening