Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic in Hertsfordshire
Our Physiotherapy Department in Hitchin, Hertfordshire has both in and outpatient facilities offering a comprehensive range of treatments.
You do not need to be a patient at Pinehill to receive Physiotherapy treatment. Simply call Pinehill Physiotherapy on 01462 427215 to make your appointment.
We aim to provide a complete package of care to patients, which combines a full assessment with education and self-help programmes and conventional Physiotherapeutic treatments.
To see the range of conditions we treat please see our Physiotherapy treatments and services.
If you would like to find out more information about our physiotherapy services or to book an appointment, you can contact us on 01462 427215 or by filling out our online form.
- All staff are experienced Chartered Physiotherapists registered with the Health Professions Council
- All our staff have trained extensively in their particular areas of interest, and we have several with Masters degrees in neuromusculosketetal physiotherapy, manual therapy and acupuncture. More information on our physiotherapists
- Well equipped department with individual treatment rooms
- Physiotherapy Gymnasium wide range of modern physiotherapeutic equipment to enable progression of treatment to full recovery, and guidance for patients wishing to continue exercising at a gym
- Full 1/2 hour appointments or more when required with 1 hour for assessment where necessary to give time to fully assess and discuss your problem and the proposed treatment plan and goals
- Specialist Physiotherapist available with extensive postgraduate experience in mobilisations techniques and manual therapy. For complex cases. goal setting will be adjusted accordingly and case discussions with consultants and other experienced therapy staff where required
- We aim to see emergency problems within 24 hours of referral where possible
- Easy access to Radiology and to Consultants
- One to one patient care
- We can give advice to your personal fitness trainer where required
- Extended appointment hours available including evenings
- Recognised by all major insurance companies
- No doctor referral required for self pay patients (NB. This is required for some insurance companies)
If you are paying for your own treatment, a full, one hour assessment is £77. This includes a thorough examination and investigation into your problem and recommendations on how best to treat the condition. Thereafter, a 30 minute Physio session is £52. Some insurance companies do cover Physio treatment so it is worth asking them if you do have private medical insurance. If they do agree to cover treatment, simply ask them for an authorisation number and then call 01462 427215 to make your appointment.
Department opening times
The department is open:
- Monday 8am-9pm
- Tuesday 8am-7pm
- Wednesday 8am-9pm
- Thursday 8am-4pm
- Friday 8am-6pm
The Physiotherapy department accepts referral from both GPs and Consultants. You may also self-refer for treatment. In this situation the Physiotherapist will report any findings and outcome at the end of your treatment back to your GP.
Pinehill Hospital is recognised by all major Insurance Companies. If you have medical insurance, you must contact your insurer prior to your visit. Your insurer will advise you whether your policy will cover the cost of the treatment and the processes necessary for a claim to be paid.
Why choose Pinehill Hospital?
Pinehill Hospital is a small private hospital in the market town of Hitchin in Herts nestled between Stevenage and Luton. All consultants working at Pinehill have been granted practicing privileges having completed a stringent assessed process before going before our Management Advisory Committee. They are all highly skilled surgeons, experienced consultants who conduct many procedures and operations every week.Cancellation or non-attendance of appointmentsPlease note that Pinehill Hospital requires 24 hours notice of cancellation of appointments. Failure to do so, or non attendance, may incur a cancellation fee. Please note that your Insurance company will not cover the cost of cancellation fees.
For more information contact Pinehill Hospital Physiotherapy Department on: