Why Wait - Your Health, Your Choice
If you ever need hospital treatment, it’s good to know you don’t have to wait. By opting for private healthcare at Pinehill Hospital we can help you get back to the life you love faster – you don’t even have to have private health insurance but can pay for your own treatment.
When it comes to your health you deserve the best:
- We can arrange for you to see a leading specialist within 72 hours or at a time to suit you.
- We can often carry out your appointment, any tests and results on the same day.
- We have little or no wait for surgery and can usually help even if you don’t yet meet the eligibility criteria for NHS treatment.
- We can also offer a wider choice of drugs or treatments than may be available on the NHS.
- Many procedures can be performed under local anaesthetic or as a daycase to help you recover quicker.
- We guarantee a private ensuite bedroom for your recovery, with open visiting hours.
- We offer competitive all-inclusive package prices including your aftercare.
- We are conveniently situated within walking distance of Hitchin train station.
- We pride ourselves on our excellent surgical outcomes and were highly ranked for knee replacement surgery in the 2015/16 Patient Recorded Outcome Measures (PROMS) published annually by the NHS.
- We are renowned for our friendly and personalised care; in fact majority of patients would recommend us.
- We are a fully equipped hospital with 24/7 care and years’ of experience.
1. A referral from your GP is always very helpful but not essential.
2. Contact us or call 01462 410 002 to book an appointment.
3. Meet with a consultant for an initial diagnosis and to discuss treatment options.
4. If treatment is required, a date for your operation will be arranged to suit you.