80 Shades of Grey
Thursday 11 July 2019 6 30 PM
The most common ailments, how to treat and when to refer.
Three Consultants will be speaking on the subjects of; Rheumatology, Cardiology and General Surgery.
Speakers to be confirmed.
Registration and hot buffet from 6.45 pm. Talks start at 7.30 pm
• Free of Charge
• Interactive and primary care focused
• CPD accredited and free of charge
• CPD certificates provided
• Complimentary meal and refreshments
• Please bring your own case studies for discussion
• Management strategies in Primary Care
• Which tests and monitoring
• When & what to refer
Register for this event:
For further information or to reserve your free place, contact Christine Scott on: 07469 196 776 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the online form below.
Location: Letchworth Hall Hotel, Letchworth Lane, Letchworth Garden City, Herts, SG6 3NP
Book your place at this event.
The hospital will respond via email or phone call to confirm your place at this event has been booked.
Letchworth Hall Hotel, Letchworth Lane, Letchworth Garden City, Herts, SG6 3NP
Thursday 11 July 2019
6 30 PM